- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 cup cream (light or heavy)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- avocado, sliced
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- salt + fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine egg whites with cream. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk together until well mixed.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and spinach; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Remove from skillet to a plate.
- Pour egg whites into the skillet and cook without stirring until mixture begins to set around the edges. Using a spatula, gently stir the eggs, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking until egg whites are cooked through but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with spinach + tomatoes, sliced avocado, sprinkle of cheese and sprinkle of herbs.