Easy chickpea tomato salad is made with only 5-ingredients, plus the vinaigrette. It’s incredibly flavorful and we love to serve it along side chicken dishes.
- 1 (28 ounce) can garbanzo beans, well drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives*
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley*
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Combine garbanzo beans, olives, tomatoes, feta, and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients, pour over the salad, and toss until combined.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Variations: kalamata olives would be a delicious swap for the black olives. Just keep in mind they’re more saltier tasting. Don’t like parsley? Swap it out for fresh basil, dill, or mint.
Keywords: side, grilled chicken, quick, authentic