- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen Edamame in the pods
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan with water to a boil. Add edamame and cook at a rolling boil for 2-3 or until tender. Drain thoroughly and set aside.
- In a medium non-stick skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the cooked edamame. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.