Garlicky edamame with a spicy kick. Rich in flavor and extremely addicting. Only four ingredients and about 10 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen edamame in pods
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan with water to a boil. Add edamame and cook at a rolling boil for 2-3 or until tender. Set aside over a colander to drain.
- In a non-stick skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the cooked edamame. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
- Spiciness: If you’re someone who loves spicy food then go with 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, otherwise stick with 1/4 teaspoon.
Keywords: easy, snack, spicy edamame