- 1/2 head (large) raw cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2–3 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1–2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Toss together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and pressed garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Salad can be made up to one day and stored covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.