These delicate honey sweetened blender crepes are served with 4-ingredient greek yogurt lemon filling.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1–2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking spray, for coating the pan
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (whole milk)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar, to serve, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and pulse until the batter is smooth and bubbles form on top. Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 30 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick pan or a crepe pan over medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the center of the pan, swirling to spread evenly. Cook until the edges are dry and the center is no longer runny. Slip a thin spatula under the crepe and gently flip in one swift gesture. Cook until the underside of crepe is golden. Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter. Makes about 10 crepes.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, cover, and refrigerate while the crepes are cooking.
- To serve, spread a thin layer of filling over the crepe and roll the crepe or fold each crepe into quarters. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Chilling the Batter: I recommend chilling the crepe batter before cooking. It allows the bubbles in the batter to subside so the crepes are less likely to tear during cooking.
- Cooking Crepes: Reduce heat if crepes begin to brown too quickly. Usually, the first batch will require higher heat than subsequent batches.
- Serving Size: 2 crepes with filling
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 15.5 g
- Sodium: 72.1 mg
- Fat: 11.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.6 g
- Protein: 11.9 g
- Cholesterol: 98.9 mg
Keywords: wedding shower, summer, spring, brunch