The best homemade buttermilk ranch dressing lies in handful of basic ingredients! I promise you’ll never go back to store bought dressing.
Yields: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh finely chopped dill
- 1–2 garlic cloves*, pressed
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- few dashes of Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
*the garlic flavor gets stronger the longer the dressing sits, so you can either add 1 or 2 garlic cloves according to your own personal taste
Keywords: dressing, homemade, salad, easy