Simple, healthy, and lightly sweetened with honey, this granola is loaded with wholesome nuts and bright berries!
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted, shelled, sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsalted whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, in liquid form
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, and salt together in a large bowl. Add the coconut oil and honey. Stir really well with a wooden spoon, making sure every oat and nut is coated.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 21-23 minutes or until lightly golden brown, stirring halfway. The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool completely in the baking sheet, undisturbed, then break into pieces and stir in the cranberries and blueberries.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks. Makes about 7 cups.
Keywords: easy, healthy, on the go,