- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 ripe bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly coat 9X13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Combine oats, both flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add egg mixture to flour and stir until moistened (do not over mix).
- Fold in pineapple and bananas. Pour into the prepare pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer the cake in the pan to a wire rack to cool. Once completely cool, cut into squares and drizzle with glaze.
- Combine powdered sugar with lemon juice until smooth.