Perfectly seasoned baked potato fries with insanely refreshing cilantro lime avocado dip. The perfect side dish to any meal!
- 2 lbs. baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick-fries
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 – 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- black pepper, to taste
- flaky salt, to serve, optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 50-53 minutes or until browned and crisp, stirring halfway. If desired, sprinkle with flaky salt before serving.
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: baked potato fries, baked potato fries healthy, best baked potato fries