Quinoa salad with avocado is an easy lunch or dinner any day of the week. Tossed with a zesty dressing and stored in the fridge, it’s the perfect meal prep recipe.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 large avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1–2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients with the dressing. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving. If making the salad ahead, leave the avocado out and add it just before serving.
- Leftovers: Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: healthy, vegetables, light, vegetarian