Roasted tomato salsa made in just a few minutes entirely in your blender. You’ll want to put this salsa over everything and anything!
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds + stem removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender or food-processor and pulse in quick bursts until finely chopped. You’re looking for semi-chunky consistency, more on the finely chopped side.
- Transfer into a storage container with a lid and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Before serving, taste for salt and acidity, and adjust as needed.
- Serve with chips of choice, breakfast eggs, chopped green salad, or your favorite tex-mex dishes. Makes: 2 cups
- Leftovers: Leftover salsa will last in the fridge for up to a week when stored in an airtight container. See recipe post for leftover ideas.
Keywords: blender salsa, easy, quick, summer, cinco de mayo