3-Ingredient creamy strawberry yogurt popsicles are simple healthy treats that will keep you cool all summer long!
- 12 oz. fresh ripe strawberries
- 2 cups full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Blend strawberries on high speed in a blender or food processor until puree like consistency. Add yogurt and honey, and continue to blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, insert the sticks, and freeze for at least 5 hours up to overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water until the pops loosen, and then remove. Makes 10 (3 oz.) popsicles.
- If your popsicle mold does not have slots for sticks, freeze the pops until partially frozen (about two hours), slide the stick into the center of the pop (it should stand on its own), and return to the freezer for another three hours or until completely frozen.
- Recipe originally published May 2018
- Serving Size: 1 (3 oz.) popsicle
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 10.9 g
- Sodium: 20.6 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 7.4 mg
Keywords: easy, healthy, summer, kid friendly