These coconut date bites are quick, easy, and require no baking! Not to mention they’re made up of only 3-ingredients: dates, almond butter, and coconut.
- 2 1/2 cups dried dates, pitted
- 4 Tbsp. creamy almond butter*, unsalted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Add dates to a bowl of a food processor and pulse until large crumb like consistency. If the mixture turns into one large ball, use your fingers or a spoon to pat it down.
- Add almond butter and continue to pulse until small crumbs/thick paste is formed.**
- Form the mixture into 1-1 1/4 inch balls and place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Pour the coconut into a small shallow bowl and roll the date balls in the coconut.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature, away from heat.
*when purchasing almond butter look for almond butter with only one ingredient “almonds”
**if you find the mixture not coming together or a little dry, add the smallest splash of water and then continue to pulse
Keywords: healthy, sweet, easy, on the go, snack