Crunchy and full of flavor, these sourdough croutons are great to use in salads, soups, or enjoy them as a snack.
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 12 oz. loaf stale sourdough bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For easy clean-up, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, olive oil, garlic powder, and parsley. Set aside.
- Place the bread cubes into a large bowl and drizzle with the butter mixture. Toss until all of the bread cubes are well coated.
- Spread the bread cubes onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure the bread cubes are in an even layer and not touching.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Toss gently until well-coated.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes, turning once halfway, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: homemade, easy croutons, salad croutons