Crunchy and flavorful pumpkin granola with pecans. It’s perfectly sweetened with honey and touch of brown sugar. Delicious as a snack or breakfast with milk, yogurt, or on its own!
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the oats, pecans, brown sugar, salt, and pumpkin spice together in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, pumpkin puree, and vanilla over medium heat until smooth and combined. Pour over dry ingredients and mix until everything is thoroughly moistened.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet. You can line the baking sheet with parchment paper first for easy clean up.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, stirring near the halfway point. The granola should be golden brown by the time it is done baking.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the baking sheet. It will further crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
Keywords: on the go, snack, healthy, fall, pumpkin