Sweet and savory poppy seed dressing with only 5-ingredients. It’ll become a staple in your fridge.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. sweetener of choice (see note)
- 4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Makes 2/3 cups of dressing.
- Sweetener: I love using maple syrup to add sweetness to this dressing. But you can also use honey or sugar. Just keep in the mind the sweetness of the dressing will slightly vary depending on what you use.
- Vinegar: Feel free to substitute white vinegar or even white wine vinegar for the apple cider.
Keywords: salad, homemade, poppy seed recipe