Chocolate and peanut butter melted snowman cookies topped with white chocolate and peanut butter cup. Not only are these fun to make but they’re also really delicious!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8–10 oz good-quality white chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped, halved vertically, and tops sliced off (see photos)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Orange, red, or brown sprinkles “jimmies”
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with a handheld mixer on high speed. Add cane sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined. Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat until combined. On low speed, beat in cocoa powder and flour.
- Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula. Divide the dough into two balls. With hands, roll out the first ball into a 13-inch log. Cut into 10 even slices. Shape each slice into a ball and place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet. Repeat with the second dough half.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and lightly flatten the tops of the cookies with a non-stick spatula. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate until completely melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in coconut oil.
- Spoon some of the melted chocolate over the cooled cookie to resemble melting snow, add peanut butter cups to resemble a hat, mini chocolate chips for the eyes, and sprinkles for the nose. Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature. Store in a covered container for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 19.4 g
- Sodium: 149.6 mg
- Fat: 13.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 24.1 mg
Keywords: snowman cookies, christmas cookies