Mayo free Mediterranean tuna salad packed with tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, artichokes, and a two ingredient dressing. It’s so refreshing and just delicious all around!
- 2 (5 oz.) cans olive oil-packed tuna, do not drain
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped orange bell pepper
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced or 1/2 English cucumber
- ½ cup jarred marinated artichokes, drained + chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley + dill
- Zest 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- In a salad bowl, flake tuna with a fork into smaller chunks.
- Add the rest of ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
- Tuna – we love Wild Planet tuna in extra-virgin olive oil for this recipe.
- Leftovers – tuna salad will last up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It tends to “water out” if stored for longer period of time.
- Variations – this salad is so easy to cutomize with extra add-in’s. See post for full list of ideas.
Keywords: mayo free tuna salad, greek tuna salad, healthy tuna salad