Maple mustard glazed salmon is delicious, sweet, and tangy. It’s coated in a 3-ingredient sauce and baked until tender.
- 20 oz. fresh, wild-caught, salmon fillet or 4 (5 oz.) individual fillets
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic, about 2 cloves
- Fresh minced parsley, for garnish, optional
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange the salmon in a 9X13 baking dish.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, mustard, and garlic. Pour over salmon, covering the top and sides.
- Bake for 8-14 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Start checking for doneness around 8 minutes. If desired, garnish with parsley before serving.
- Leftovers: See post for ideas on how to turn leftover salmon into a next-day meal. Leftover salmon will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container.
Keywords: easy seafood, baked, weeknight