Easy egg salad with greek yogurt dressing is so simple to make and serves as a light lunch. It’s made with delicious kosher dill pickles, peas, fresh herbs, and creamy Greek yogurt dressing.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled + chopped
- 3/4 cup kosher dill pickles, diced
- 1/2 cup canned peas, drained or thawed frozen peas
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine eggs, pickles, peas, and onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and paprika. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Add the dressing and dill to the salad and gently toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Leftovers: Leftover salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container.
Keywords: lunch, on the go, picnic, Easter, leftover