Easy shrimp salad with brightly spiced creamy dressing. The dressing is made in a food-processor in only a few minutes!
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 20 oz. cooked and peeled shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine the dill, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Pulse until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Combine the shrimp, red onions, and the dressing. Toss until the shrimp is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Shrimp: Any size shrimp works. Just make sure it’s cooked, peeled, and deveined. See post for tips on thawing shrimp.
- Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 279.1 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 186.2 mg
Keywords: easy shrimp salad, cold seafood salad