Putting together a crudité platter just got a whole lot easier! Sharing the best tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions on how to master your next vegetable platter.
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Juice 2 limes and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- pinch of chili flakes, optional
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt, whole milk
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Zest 1 lemon and 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Assortment of fresh seasonal vegetables, washed and cut up into serving pieces
- Prepare the dips: in a food processor, blend all of the ingredients for the Avocado Hummus until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, taste. Do the same for the Feta Dip. Blend all of the ingredients in a clean food processor. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate both dips for at least 30 minutes. Taste for acidity, spice, and salt before serving.
- Prepare the vegetables: wash and cut up vegetables into strips, sticks, and rounds. Leave some of the vegetables whole.
- Arrange the platter: spoon the dips into small serving bowls and arrange on a large platter or a flat serving board. Fill the space and gaps around the dips with the cut up vegetables and crackers. Mix different texture, color, and size. Don’t overthink it and just have fun. Serve immediately.
- Both of the dips can be prepared few days in advance. Just keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Use a variety of seasonal and more traditional vegetables. Play around with colors, texture, and shapes. Keep some vegetables whole and some cut up.
Keywords: seasonal, snacks, healthy, easy entertaining,