Tasty cauliflower rice pilaf is a quick side dish made entirely with riced cauliflower. It’s loaded with amazing texture and flavor!
- 3 Tbps. olive oil
- 5 cups riced cauliflower, not frozen
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots, peas, corn, and green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. lemon zest, from about 2 large lemons
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in garlic and vegetables. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant and tender, stirring nonstop.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in almonds, parsley, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Leftovers: Leftover cauliflower rice keeps for approximately 4 days in a sealed container in the fridge.
Keywords: grain-free, easy cauliflower side dish, low-carb