You will want to eat more salads with this buttermilk green goddess dressing! It combines some of the basic ingredients into a flavor packed dressing. Made in a food processor in about 5 minutes!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets in oil, drained + chopped or 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 medium garlic clove
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine the ingredients and pulse until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2-3 days. Makes 1 cup.
- Substitute 1/4 cup milk for the buttermilk.
Recipe adapted from epicurious.com
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 365.2 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 12.9 mg
Keywords: salad, spring, fresh