Golden crisp flatbread smothered in garlic and herb oil, sprinkle of cheese and topped with artichokes, spinach, and tomatoes.
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley
- 2 (8-inch) round flatbreads, such as naan
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichokes in water, drained
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil or 1 1/2 tsp. fresh basil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine 4 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, and parsley. Spread the mixture over each flatbread. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Toss artichokes, tomatoes, spinach and basil with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture over each flatbread and sprinkle the top with remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the bottom and edges are golden crisp. Slice and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 593.8 mg
- Fat: 25.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.5 g
- Protein: 13.1 g
- Cholesterol: 6.1 mg
Keywords: flatbread pizza, flatbread appetizer recipe