Orzo salad with artichokes and spinach comes together in less than 30 minutes. It’s so fresh, delicious, and makes the best side.
- 3/4 cup dry orzo
- 1 (6 – 10 oz.) jar marinated artichokes, drained + roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, optional
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Cook orzo in salted water according to the box directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, basil, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cooked orzo with artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, green onions, and feta. Pour the vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Leftovers: Leftover salad will keep refrigerated for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
- Substitutions: Check my blog post for ideas on how to change up the salad to suit your preferences.
Keywords: orzo salad, cold salad, easy, pasta salad