You’ll never find an easier potsticker recipe! These easy potstickers are made with only 4-ingredients and taste incredible.
- 14 oz. Italian mild sausage, removed from casing
- 8 oz. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion or grated with a box grater
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) won ton wrappers
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Avocado oil, for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sausage, ground chicken, and onions. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Use your hands to combine the mixture.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a cutting board. Fill a small bowl with water. Set both aside.
- Working with 2-3 wrappers at a time, add a heaping teaspoon of the filling onto the center of each wrapper. Dip your finger in water and lightly moisten the edges of a wrapper with your wet finger. Fold wrapper to create a triangle. Place filled wrappers onto the prepared sheet pan and continue to assemble the remaining potstickers.
- When ready to cook, heat few tablespoons of avocado oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until lightly golden crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook. Reduce heat if needed. Serve immediately with dipping sauce of choice.
- Italian Sausage – I like mild sausage but feel free to substitute with hot sausage for extra heat.
- Freezing/Reheating Potstickers – see “How to Freeze and Reheat Potstickers” in the body of the post for detailed instructions.
- Serving Size – one (12 oz.) package of won ton wrappers makes approximately 50 potstickers but the quantity may vary, depending on the brand of wrappers.
- Quick Dipping Sauce – whisk together 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce, 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, 4 tsp. sesame oil, 1 tsp. sriracha sauce, and 1 Tbsp. minced cilantro.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 702.6 mg
- Fat: 15.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 16.4 g
- Cholesterol: 40.5 mg
Keywords: potstickers, wontons, quick, easy, chicken filling