- whole wheat tortilla
- whipped cream cheese
- onion powder
- fresh baby spinach, chopped
- carrots, shredded
- tomato, chopped
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- shredded Mexican cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup granola
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter*
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 round slice watermelon, about 1-inch thick
- fresh fruit (your favorite), sliced and/or chopped
- shredded coconut
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the entire tortilla. Sprinkle lightly with onion powder and then layer on the veggies and cheese (in any order you like). Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Starting at one end, tightly roll up the tortilla and slice into serving pieces.
- In a food processor, pulse granola and pretzels into medium crumb like consistency. Add almond butter and cranberries; pulse couple times until combined. Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes and then roll into approximately 1-inch balls. Store refrigerated in a closed container. Makes about 12-14 balls.
- Combine together the cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Spread the mixture evenly over a slice of watermelon. Top the watermelon with fruit, granola, coconut, and light drizzle of honey. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
All three snacks are super versatile: use your kids favorite veggies for the roll ups, favorite dried fruit for the granola balls, and favorite fruit/toppings for the watermelon pizza. Each snack takes approximately 15 minutes to make.
*I used all natural, no stir, almond butter (one ingredient) and found that different brands yielded different results. So you may require anywhere from 1/2 cup – 3/4 cup almond butter.