Easy and cute Valentine’s day candy pops! Perfect as gifts for teachers, parents, or kids.
- 24 mini peppermint candy canes
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 3/4–1 cup Wilton Candy Melts (I used white and pink, both vanilla flavored)
- decorative sprinkles
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, arrange the candy canes as hearts with the lollipop stick centered in between the two candy canes.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions.
- Spoon the melted candy into the center of each heart. Use your finger to smooth out the top. Immediately, top with sprinkles of your choice.
- Chill the candy pops in the freezer for 10 minutes until set and hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and store the pops in ziploc bag or place in individual baggies to give away as gifts.
You can also use regular size candy canes, trimmed to desired length to create a heart
Keywords: holiday, Valentines day, leftovers