These coffee cheesecake bonbons are loaded with so much delicious coffee flavor and are creamy with every bite. Made with only six simple ingredients and require absolutely no baking!
- 7 full sheets honey graham crackers, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions Acai Glow coffee, strong brewed and cooled at room temperature
- 1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- To a bowl of a food processor, add six sheets of graham crackers and pulse until fine crumb consistency. Then add cream cheese, butter, sugar, and coffee. Pulse until smooth. You may have to stop the food processor and scrape down the sides.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover, and place in the freezer for 1 hour. The dough should be semi-firm to touch after 1 hour.
- Line a large sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. Roll the cheesecake dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared sheet pan. You will have to work quickly as the dough will soften as you roll. Place the sheet pan in the freezer.
- While the balls are in the freezer, melt the chocolate, line a second sheet pan with wax or parchment paper, and crush the remaining sheet of graham crackers into fine crumb consistency.
- Working in small batches and quickly (I did about 8 balls at a time), spoon a small dollop of melted chocolate onto a clean sheet pan and place a cheesecake ball on top. Then scoop some of the melted chocolate over the top and sides of the ball (it does not have to be perfect or fully covered) and immediately sprinkle crushed graham crackers over the top. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the sheet pan with chocolate covered cheesecake balls into the freezer for 15-30 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Store refrigerated for up to 3 days.
*add additional time for dough to chill
Keywords: cheesecake bites, bite size, coffee flavored