This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eight O’Clock Coffee. All opinions are 100% mine.
These coffee cheesecake bonbons are loaded with so much delicious coffee flavor and are creamy with every bite. Made with only six simple ingredients and require absolutely no baking!
Delicious and easy dessert recipes that require no baking are the perfect solution to busy holidays! These coffee cheesecake bites or as I’m calling them “bonbons” are made with only six simple ingredients and require no baking. You just need a food processor and couple sheet pans to make them. The star of the recipe is delicious brewed coffee. I am using Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions Acai Glow flavored coffee. It’s rich, fruity, and has a vibrant flavor. A perfect combo to these creamy cheesecake bonbons.
The base of the recipe is simply cream cheese, graham crackers, cane sugar and little bit of butter all blended up in a food processor with brewed coffee. Then the cheesecake dough is chilled, rolled, topped with semi-sweet chocolate and a sprinkle of graham crackers. These bonbons are creamy on the inside with a hint of coffee and delicious bite of chocolate. So so good to curl up to with hot cup of tea or to serve at your next holiday party.
My friends at Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions are offering $1 off coupon when you buy online. They have a whole line of infusions flavors: Alert Hi-Caffeine, Relax Decaffeinated, Super Spice, and B6 Metabolism. Pretty much something for everyone’s taste. I personally love the Alert flavor first thing in the morning and also the Acai Glow. Both are medium bright roasts to kick start my morning. But if I want to make a cup of coffee in the afternoon then Relax Decaffeinated flavor is perfect. It has relaxing notes like lavender and chamomile. I love it because I can enjoy a cup of coffee later in the day and not worry about staying up late.
- 7 full sheets honey graham crackers, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Eight O'Clock Coffee Infusions Acai Glow coffee, strong brewed and cooled at room temperature
- 1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- To a bowl of a food processor, add six sheets of graham crackers and pulse until fine crumb consistency. Then add cream cheese, butter, sugar, and coffee. Pulse until smooth. You may have to stop the food processor and scrape down the sides.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover, and place in the freezer for 1 hour. The dough should be semi-firm to touch after 1 hour.
- Line a large sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. Roll the cheesecake dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared sheet pan. You will have to work quickly as the dough will soften as you roll. Place the sheet pan in the freezer.
- While the balls are in the freezer, melt the chocolate, line a second sheet pan with wax or parchment paper, and crush the remaining sheet of graham crackers into fine crumb consistency.
- Working in small batches and quickly (I did about 8 balls at a time), spoon a small dollop of melted chocolate onto a clean sheet pan and place a cheesecake ball on top. Then scoop some of the melted chocolate over the top and sides of the ball (it does not have to be perfect or fully covered) and immediately sprinkle crushed graham crackers over the top. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the sheet pan with chocolate covered cheesecake balls into the freezer for 15-30 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Store refrigerated for up to 3 days.