Quick strawberry coconut chia pudding to enjoy for breakfast, snack, or dessert. No cooking, no fuss, just fresh strawberries, toasted coconut, and creamy pudding.
With crazy weather we’ve been having lately, this fresh strawberry coconut chia pudding could not be any more perfect for days when it’s too hot to turn on the oven. Made with creamy greek yogurt, wholesome milk, fresh strawberry puree, and topped with toasted coconut chips. It tastes like dessert but way healthier! Make it the night before to enjoy for breakfast on the go, serve it as an after school snack, or even an evening dessert when you’re craving something sweet. It’s creamy, thick, and lightly sweetened with delicious crunchy topping.
Make it. Snap it. Show it. Instagram @littlebrokenblog or snapchat → littlebrokenblg
- ¾ cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 1¼ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2-4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 6 oz. fresh strawberries
- toasted coconut chips
- optional toppings: chopped fresh strawberries, chia seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and chia seeds just until blended.
- In a food processor or blender process the strawberries until pureed. Add the puree to the chia mixture and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon the pudding into 4 bowls and top with coconut chips.
Nutrition info does not include the coconut chips